Join the Noske-Kaeser team as a trusted member of the management team in this part time Finance Manager role.
Noske-Kaeser Rail & Vehicle NZ (www.nkrvnz.com) have a wealth of experience in design, manufacture, maintenance and overhaul of passenger car and locomotive HVAC equipment. With a strong long-term company history going back several decades, they strive to be recognised as a market leader. Their people are the key to their success, and they are excited to be offering this opportunity to join their Palmerston North based team.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the financial management and reporting functions for New Zealand and Australia. In addition to this you will oversee the IT, HR and Administration functions and work closely with the General Manager and management team. You will be someone that leads by example, is highly visible, and actively displays the company values of commitment, collaboration, sustainability and enhancement.
Exporting 90% of the products they manufacture and with two sites in Australia, it will be important that you have a background in dealing with all aspects surrounding foreign exchange and compliance.
The areas of responsibility:
- Oversee the month and year end accounting functions
- Statutory compliance – New Zealand and Australia
- Annual Financial reporting and audit
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- HR, IT and Administration
Experience I am looking for:
- Proven commercial finance-based role
- SAP experience a distinct advantage
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Staff coaching, mentoring and performance management
- Manufacturing experience & CA qualification is desirable
Personal attributes you will be able to demonstrate:
- Takes ownership and builds relationships – this is essential to your success
- Highly capable and level-headed – you will need to use initiative and be unflappable
- Resilient – this is a tough industry, so you must be able to bounce back quickly
- Drive and ambition – you will be hungry for career growth
If you are looking for a role where you can really make your mark and advance you career, then please Apply online or contact Cushla on 06-280-2402 for a confidential discussion.