Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Tuesday, 16 October | Type : Temporary + Full-time
Not working and looking to for a Warehouse Picker position?
A great opportunity for a Warehouse Picker looking for career potential and wanting to work with an energetic and fun team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, mature, career minded person to be part of a busy team where you will be responsible for picking orders productively and accurately. This position provides you with the chance to keep physically fit while working in a professional environment that has the latest tools and resources available to you.
The hours of work are 10.00am – 6.30pm Monday – Friday and suitable applicants must:
- Have a current CV and be able to provide 2 work related references
- Pass a numeric assessment focusing on speed and accuracy
- Have a current valid driver’s licence
- Current forklift licence ideal but not essential
- Complete a security check confirming you have no past or pending criminal convictions
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug testLift up to 30kg
This is a full-time temporary position and has the potential of longer-term opportunities for you in the future. If you are wanting a hands-on warehousing position and have a current drivers licence, an update to date CV and can pass a drugs test, then Apply today.
If you want to work for a company that believe in their people and where you are empowered to get the job done then Apply including a Cover Letter with 3 reasons why you think you would be great for this role and attach your CV.
I will be moving quickly with this role so please submit your application ASAP.