Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Tuesday, 27 November | Type : Permanent + Full-time
A great role for someone with outstanding customer service who is wanting to move into an administration-based position with a dynamic local company.
In this Sales Support role you will be supporting a first-class sales team with administration and property advertising. It is essential that you have an eye for detail and produce high quality work as you will be managing listings and contract administration, producing letters to vendors and providing backup to the Advertising Sales Support team member.
From 2pm-5.30pm each day you will be working from reception, so you will be the welcoming face and voice to customers while providing efficient administration support to the sales team. You will be required to juggle many tasks while providing exceptional customer service ensuring all visitors leave with a WOW experience.
A sneak peek at some of the duties:
- Administration support to sales team
- Provide backup for advertising administration
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, stationery and computer supplies
- Input property listings for both the residential and lifestyle teams
- Code company accounts
- Frontline customer service
The qualities and skills I’m looking for:
- Immaculate presentation
- Ooze warmth and enthusiasm
- Show maturity and establish trust
- Proficient computer skills –Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exemplary level of grammar and spelling
- Loyal, passionate and unflappable
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Be passionate about the Manawatu community
This position would suit someone with customer service experience who is wanting an opportunity to branch into administration. The hours are 40 hours per week, 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and starts 28th January 2019. If this role excites you then send me a Cover Letter, outlining how this position aligns with your personal qualities and experience.
Property Brokers has a heart and is a vibrant, dynamic company with Head Office based in Palmerston North. They have an outstanding national reputation built on long lasting personal connections. They are major sponsors of sporting, cultural and community events and are passionate about the Manawatu and the communities they have branches in. Over the last three decades they have had a lot of fun and this is something they are committed to continuing - so why wouldn’t you want to be part of it?
We are currently experiencing difficulty with the "Apply Now" function in Chrome - please Apply via Internet Explorer if you encounter any difficulites with the link below.