Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Friday, 05 October | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Are you an experienced Payroll and HR Administrator who has a keen interest in ensuring you are getting the most out of your software applications?
Cervus Equipment is an international business operating John Deere dealerships in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. In New Zealand, Cervus Equipment operates nine John Deere dealerships across the North Island.
As an agile Payroll and HR Administrator you will work with the Financial Controller to ensure the New Zealand payroll and HR administration functions are accurately managed, processed and reconciled. Another key aspect to this role will be project based with a key focus to ensure that IMS TimeFiler and People Inc software applications are being fully utilised, so you must be software savvy.
The key areas of responsibility:
- Weekly payroll using IMS for 140 staff
- Commission payments
- Fully utilise TimeFiler and People Inc software
- Ensure continuous improvement and development of Payroll and HR systems and processes
Skills and experience you can demonstrate:
- Up-to-date knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation
- IMS Payroll preferred, but not essential
- Ideally a background in NZ payroll processing
- Experience working with an SQL database
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- High level of maturity
- Establish relationships based on professionalism and trust
The benefits on offer are a competitive salary, free parking, continuous training and staff buying privileges.
This role is based in the Shared Resources Office of Cervus Equipment in Palmerston North, a small well-oiled team of 10. With another 130 staff throughout the North Island and being part of an international group, they are well positioned for growth in the future - so what are you waiting for?
To Apply, please submit an up-to-date CV along with a cover letter outlining the skills and experience you have which will ensure you succeed in this role.