Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Thursday, 30 May | Type : Temporary + Full-time
We have an opportunity to join the parts sales team at Toyota New Zealand, this is a full time, temporary opportunity.
What is a Parts Sales – Collision Interpreter? This role is situated in the Parts Sales team of Toyota New Zealand. The primary function of the role is to interpret quote requests through a system called PartsTrader, the parts interpreter (the role) then reviews the list, looks up the required parts in the vehicle schematic and builds a parts list as a quote.
Skills and Experience:
- Level of mathematical ability - checking quotes are accurate/reasonable
- Strong communication skills to liaise with dealers, insurers and repairers
- Good interpersonal skills to become a proactive member of a busy and supportive team
- Customer centric - you will have the customer as your number one concern
- Computer literate and strong Microsoft office skills (these will be tested)
- Automotive background would be desirable
The role is offering a competitive salary along with a collaborative team focused environment. If you have the above skills and experience and are available for an immediate start, please Apply with your up to date CV.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t delay, Apply online now or call Robyn Bills from PN Personnel for more details.