Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Friday, 24 August | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Awatapu College is seeking a highly competent person with an energetic personality and excellent communication skills to positively contribute toward a variety of functions and the effective administration of our busy International Student Office.
The main emphasis of this role is to deliver secretarial and administrative support to the Director, International Students. We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with web marketing and creating publicity materials
- Articulate and effective communication skills
- Sound computing knowledge and excellent word processing skills with competencies in Word and Excel
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Experience with student management software is desirable but not essential
- General office administration including financial reconciliation
- Accurate and effective collation and reporting of student information through software programmes operated by the College
Applications in confidence, including details of work experience, qualifications, personal history and referees should reach Christine Hanning at PNPersonnel no later than Thursday, 30th August 2018.