Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Thursday, 07 March | Type : Temporary + Full-time
Location: Ohakea RNZAF Base
We are looking for a super organised and proactive finance administrator. This is full-time a full time temporary position from mid-April until September 2019.
To be successful you will have outstanding attention to detail, exceptionally strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise high workloads. You will be motivated to problem solve independently and work autonomously.
You will also need:
- A high standard of proficiency using the Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Expertise in finance systems and processes including:
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Payment set ups
- General ledger
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a broad range of people
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Professional yet personable approach
If you have the experience above, we would love to hear from you. Apply with your up to date CV, or Call Robyn Bills on 027 699 9077 for more information.