Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Wednesday, 08 May | Type : Temporary + Full-time
Our client is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join their team starting 10th of June 2019.
The role is working in a fun and friendly team and full training is provided. As part of the Customer Service Representative team you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service as the first point of customer contact within the organisation.
We are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Good team player
- Ability to work in a hands-on role and use initiative
- References from two most recent employers
Call Centre experience is preferred, but if you have the right attitude and are willing to work in a hands on role your application will be considered.
These roles are based on a 40 hours per week (8hours per day) worked on a rostered basis between 7am – 8pm, Monday – Friday.