Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Wednesday, 21 February | Type : Permanent + Full-time
If you love providing outstanding customer service and want to work with a fantastic team with a great company culture, then this is a role for you!
Allflex New Zealand operates out of Palmerston North. For over six decades, Allflex has been leading the industry with livestock management systems that incorporate the latest design technologies, materials and manufacturing processes.
With growth on the horizon, Allflex are looking to increase their Customer Service team with a new team member. You will co-ordinate and execute the receipt and processing of all New Zealand Distributors, Agent and Customer orders so your exceptional customer service skills along with your bright, bubbly and engaging personality will be the key to your success.
The Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Answering inbound calls
- Receive and process all sales orders
- Building strong relationships with retailers and distribution centres
- Support the retail network with queries ensuring a high level of product knowledge is developed and maintained
- Process and handle customer complaints and repairs
- Support the sales reps
Skills & Experience you can demonstrate:
- Be a team player first and foremost
- A background in Customer Service is a distinct advantage
- Can do attitude and attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise
- High level of maturity
- Relationship building and outstanding Customer Service
Why work for Allflex?
- 63 years young
- Great culture and team
- Long term job stability
- Growth is on the horizon
- They are the leaders in AgriTech industry
- Everyday is different
- Be part of a larger global team
This position is working 40 hours per week, 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday.
I am looking for a Cover Letter that will make me want to pick up the phone and call you straight away, so please ensure you include this along with your CV.