Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Wednesday, 21 February | Type : Permanent + Full-time
We are seeking an experienced corporate Customer Care/Receptionist with outstanding communication and customer service skills.
About the Firm
Fitzherbert Rowe are one of the Manawatu’s most progressive law firms. Covering all aspects of the law they provide high quality legal services and pride themselves on a truly personal, prompt and tailored service to suit the requirements of their clients. The hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm.
About the Role
As the first point of interaction with clients, the Customer Care/Receptionist is responsible for delivering a positive and professional customer experience both in person and over the phone.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 5 years previous experience in a front facing customer care or reception position
- Professional corporate presentation at all times
- Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organisation skills, great attention to detail
- Team orientation, happy to lend a hand with even the most basic tasks
- Intermediate to advanced typing/data entry skills and speed
Fitzherbert Rowe provide a supportive and modern working environment. Keeping up to date with the latest technologies you will find there is an upbeat vibe. We are looking for someone that is able to work unsupervised, use their initiative and take pride in supporting clients and the wider team.
If you have the above skills and experience then please Apply with your up to date CV and a Cover Letter, outlining what customer care means to you and how this position aligns with your personal qualities and experience.