Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Thursday, 16 August | Type : Permanent + Full-time
An opportunity to develop your existing administration experience in this pivotal support role.
As Client Assistant, you will apply your proven high-level administration experience to support a small cohesive and collaborative team that is focused on delivering customer-centric solutions for clients. Your approach will be flexible and highly organised to ensure you can adapt. You will need a hunger to learn, as the nature of this role can be technical, therefore you will need to make sense of complex and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. While displaying empathy and a mature outlook on a daily basis is essential, a sense of humor is also important. The team take their roles and responsibilities very seriously, but they do enjoy a bit of light relief.
The Perpetual Guardian team has great aspirations. They want to ensure that every adult New Zealander has an estate plan, and that every child is protected by one. Their people are passionate about what they do and how they do it, and they care about the well-being of those who have entrusted them with the safe guarding of their assets.
A sneak peek at some of the duties:
- Proactive high-level administrative support to ensure you are two steps ahead in supporting the team on a daily basis
- Ensuring all client documentation is compliant
- Diary management
- High quality engagement with Clients to gain an intimate knowledge of their needs
- Committing to a collaborative and joint approach to ensure the success of the branch
- Liaison between branch team members and middle and back office service teams
- Answering the phones and where able deal with and solve client queries
The qualities and skills I’m looking for:
- Loyal, passionate, robust and unflappable
- Ability to think for yourself and make decisions based on logic
- Manages complexity and is solutions-focused
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to build trust
- Proactive, enabling and highly organized with superb time management
- Eye for detail and an ability to produce high quality work
- Hunger to learn and thrives on a challenge
- Team centric while being able to work autonomously
- High level of both intellectual and emotional intelligence
Perpetual Guardian are based in the CBD in modern offices, and a bonus with this role is it comes with a carpark – no more having to pay for parking and getting wet and cold walking to work! A competitive salary is being offered, as well as ongoing training and development, and you will also have access to perks associated with being part of Perpetual Guardian, which includes life, health and, TDP insurance cover. This role is working 40 hours per week, 8.30am-5.00pm Monday – Friday and has great career growth for someone who is hungry to learn.
Please submit a cover letter as part of your application, tell me how you are dedicated and providing proactive, high level and collaborative administration support, as well as an up-to-date CV.