Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Friday, 18 May | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Opportunity within a down to earth, locally owned and operated automotive parts and service company for an experienced Accounts/Office Administrator. If you're looking for a full-time position with variety, autonomy and the opportunity to add value, then please read on...
About the Company:
Autokraft 4 x 4 Ltd is a Palmerston North owned and operated automotive parts and service company specialising in the fields of 4x4, Light Commercial Vehicles and Vehicle Servicing. Located in Tremaine Avenue in a newly refurbished office, they offer a friendly and inclusive working environment.
About the Role:
As the Office and Accounts Administrator you will have a high level of integrity, exceptional professionalism and add value with your hardworking and positive attitude. Working closely alongside the owner you will need to be prepared to take on a variety of tasks with a high level of responsibility. This is a small, busy team, with a second branch located in the Hawkes Bay. At times you will be in sole charge of the office, so the ability to self-motivate and work autonomously is essential.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Month end process and reporting (maintaining GL)
- Cashflow management / credit control
- Bank reconciliation
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Import documentation
- General office administration
- H&S administration
A high level of computer skills using MS Office is a must, experience using accounting software (ideally ORION) would be an advantage.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience within a professional administration role
- Knowledge of accounts process (end to end) including credit control
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail (this will be assessed)
- Friendly and welcoming phone manor
- Desire to deliver exceptional service
- A strong work ethic and enthusiasm
- IT savvy with good problem solving skills
If you have the experience listed above and are eligible to work in New Zealand, we welcome your application.
To Apply for this position, we require an up to date CV and a Cover Letter outlining your skills and experience. Please note, only applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
All applications will be managed by Robyn Bills from Palmerston North Personnel.