This is a pivotal opportunity for an effective Marketing and Communications Manager to design, implement and manage strategies to tell the right stories, paint the right pictures and lead your team as they continue to achieve amazing things for the region!
A sample of Successfully Filled Vacancies
Are you an expert in Accounts Payable and want to be part of a fast-paced team?
My client is seeking someone with a background in social work, education or similar for a temporary position until the end of the year.
Our client requires the temporary services of a Finance Officer for approximately 1-2 months, to provide and maintain internal and external accounting requirements in a busy environment.
My client who is located between Palmerston North and Feilding requires an additional staff member for a temporary need, for an initial 3 weeks at this stage. You must have your own reliable transport due to the location and be available to start immediately. You must be:
- Physically fit and able
- Used to heavy lifting
- Able to work well within a mixed team environment
- Able to comply with a strict no smoking policy
Do you have experience using Xero and WorkflowMax?
Then read on...
Are you experienced in manipulating data and reporting in Excel?
- 11-month contract starting mid to late May 2017
- Core part of Financial Planning and Reporting
Palmerston North Personnel are regional recruitment specialists. Our clients come back to us because our team are professional, easy to work with, have their finger on the pulse of the Manawatu employment market, and use modern tools/resources.
- Locally owned and operated for more than 20 years = security and mentoring
- Cloud based tools, social recruitment and team mentoring/support = tools of the job
- Diverse roles and industries = varied and interesting work every day
The Central Economic Development Agency (CEDA) was recently established to drive and facilitate Regional Growth across International Education, Tourism, Events, the business community, Palmerston North City and Manawatu. CEDA was formed through the merger of Vision Manawatu and Destination Manawatu to build on past successes.
My client is seeking an experienced Marketing or Communications professional to join their busy team for a 30 hour per week temporary position for 2 - 3 months.
Quantum Group are a progressive importer, distributor and wholesaler of top quality ceramics, tiles and associated products. They are on an impressive growth path and are gearing up for more - that's where you come in!
- Import, Distribution and Wholesale of quality tiles/ceramics and associated products
- Family owned and operated - work shoulder to shoulder with passionate owners
- Develop and implement systems to meet significant planned growth
Be the person that gets Awatapu College started for the day!
- Suits trade-friendly, positive role model
- Facilities maintenance orientation - from changing lightbulbs to handyman repairs
- Coordinate with education staff, cleaning staff and ground staff
My client who is located between Palmerston North and Feilding requires some additional staff for a temporary hands-on labouring need for 6 to 8 weeks. You must have your own reliable transport due to the location and be available to start immediately.
Your chance to make a real and positive difference helping people navigate their way through difficulties and crises.
Utilise your Property Management or Training background in this newly created role.
The Central Economic Development Agency (A.K.A CEDA) was recently established to drive and facilitate Regional Growth across International Education, Tourism, Events, the business community, the Palmerston North community and beyond. CEDA was formed through the merger of Vision Manawatu and Destination Manawatu to build on past successes.
Come and join a company with an amazing team that has been in business for 30 years!
If you get a real buzz from helping people and have a natural ability to solve IT related problems, then you may have just found your new role!