We are looking for an experienced administrator for an Executive Assistant position. This is a full time temporary role starting ASAP.
We are looking for someone who is an experienced strong administrator for this position, as you will be supporting the Chief Financial Officer as well as another Senior Manager. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Drafting documentation such as monthly reports, Board reports and business cases
- Arranging and providing administrative support to meetings involving an array of people
- Booking meetings and venues and catering when required along with accommodation needs
- Manage diary and daily correspondence activity
- Creating and processing purchase orders, invoices where required along with assisting in the financial administration needs
- Ensuring policies and procedures are current and suggest necessary improvements where required
Hours are 8am to 5pm, however we could consider a later start time for the right person. Offering a competitive hourly rate, this role is available immediately, therefore apply today.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.