Our client who is a New Zealand leader with innovative fuel dispenser systems for service stations throughout Australasia has a brand-new role open for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Based in Marton, we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with a strong mechanical background for this full-time permanent opportunity.
The requirement of this position is to provide manufacturing engineering support to ensure the effective and efficient transition of all new products into production.
Key responsibilities include:
- Resolution of any manufacturing challenges
- Machine maintenance on manufacturing equipment including SMT, AOI, Flow Solder, CNC lathes and pipe bending
- Jig and fixture design using CAD
- Support the implementation of approved plans for production/assembly/test processes
- Support the introduction of new product designs to be manufactured
What we are looking for:
- Trade or Diploma in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Prior experience in mechanical plant maintenance, ideally Mechanical Engineering
- Hands on fitter/turner experience
- Mechanical problem solving, fault diagnosis and failure analysis experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- A solid team player
If you feel you have the expertise we are looking for in this role, please Apply below with your up to date C.V.
Please note: Applicants must currently be in New Zealand and have the relevant experience and work eligibility for their application to be accepted.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.