The Robertson Motor Group is seeking an experienced Digital Marketer to take ownership of the company marketing and branding for a fixed term of 6 – 9 months (covering parental leave).
The motor industry can be fun, whilst offering significant opportunity for the right person. With constant change in technology, including the growth in electrification and autonomous vehicles, the way we drive is changing. The Robertson Motor Group is growing with this change, and are well positioned for the opportunities ahead. Representing some of the most exciting brands in motoring, no two days will be the same.
You will need to have a good understanding of marketing industry trends, a ‘can do’ attitude and have creative spark. You will be working closely with the wider team and getting involved across all aspects of the business. If you’re looking to take your marketing skills to the next level, this could be the role for you.
Key duties include:
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Overseeing digital and social media marketing
- Compiling market data to assist sales
- Planning and implementing dealership events
- Maintaining external marketing relationships
- Designing and ordering automotive products and merchandise
- Maintaining digital and social media growth
- Creating in-house campaigns
- Creating of video content and display adverts
- Hands on experience executing marketing and digital media campaigns
- Understanding of integrated sales and marketing platforms
- Experience with updating and maintaining website content (using wordpress)
- Digital Analytics knowledge and experience
- Design experience (using photoshop and InDesign)
- Sound organisation and problem-solving skills
- A creative thinker who likes a challenge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you and you match all or most of the requirements, please apply today. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Please note this role is a full-time temporary position for 6 – 9 months to cover Parental leave.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role