We are looking for a Delivery Driver to be the face of the company, delivering tyres to our customers correctly and on time on a daily run.
We are a nationwide wholesaler of car, 4WD, truck and agricultural tyres with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. We also care about our team!
This person will be customer focused and deliver an excellent level of customer service. This role will be required to help out in the warehouse when needed. The role will require some heavy lifting of our product.
As the face of the company, we view the delivery driver role as critical to our company success.
You will work with the team to keep our customers happy - it’s intense but also very rewarding!
We’d love to hear from you if you’re the kind of person who:
- Has a current Class 2 driver’s licence and a good driving history
- Ideally has forklift endorsement and some experience
- Is physically fit and able to lift heavy loads
- Takes responsibility and gets the details right
- Meets deadlines
- Loves to keep customers happy!
What Tyremax is offering:
- Average of 55 hours per week, working Monday to Friday only
- Ongoing training and support
- Progressive company and great team
- Good pay; consistent reliable income
- Free medical insurance for you and your family
If this opportunity sounds like what you are looking for, apply with a current CV including two recent reference contacts and a brief introduction as to why you feel this is the role for you.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.