We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join the team at Toyota New Zealand.
Toyota New Zealand is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan and in 2019 celebrated 32 years of vehicle market leadership in New Zealand. Toyota New Zealand constantly strives to deliver customer satisfaction and continually transform themselves to meet their customer's needs and styles, passions and dreams. From the moment you enter Toyota - you will notice a difference! They back their people to do extraordinary things and believe that if you can dream it, you can do it! At Toyota we look for people with special characteristics - drive, commitment, decision making, resilience, values and ethics and tons of initiative are just some of the attributes that we value. And if you have a desire to contribute and learn – we love that too!
Based at Head office in Palmerston North we are looking for a Data Analyst to join the team. Working closely with the Finance Manager, Business and Planning you will perform a range of analytical activities. You will be responsible for collecting and analysing relevant industry and company data and use this to create data modelling and provide insights through clear visual, written and verbal communication.
This is a 6-month contract with a possibility of extension and movement within the wider team where your skills can be utilised.
What we are looking in you:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (would be an advantage)
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Proficiency and experience in manipulating large amounts of data in Power BI and relevant data modelling tools.
- Good attention to detail, ability to execute analysis accurately
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to manage high work loads
- A team player and self-starter who is results driven with a focus on continuous improvement
- Exceptional time management skills
If this sounds like you and you have a ‘can do’ attitude – AND are available to start ASAP - then we want to hear from you!
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role