Join the team at Instant Finance, a company entering its 50th year in business as their Customer Service Officer/Lender.
As a member of the lending team, you will be dealing with loan applications on the telephone, face to face and online. It is a very busy office where they like to work hard and play hard and the team look after each other.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Be the face of the organisation and always display excellent customer service
- Promptly and accurately process transactions and documents
- Promote services and products to customers
- Handle first level customer complaints
- Maintain up do date customer records
To be successful in the role you:
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and handle pressure
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to deal with high volumes of enquiries
- Attention to detail and use your initiative
- Be a team player and adaptable
- Computer savvy
It is an exciting time to join Instant Finance with a new office and technology being implemented. This position offers a base salary, bonus scheme, life insurance and most of all a great working environment.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. If you feel you have the experience and skill set Instant Finance are seeking, apply now. For more information, please feel free to contact Cushla Brasell on 06 280 2402
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Cushla effortlessly tackles our fast paced industry with her pro-active nature. She is dedicated to delivering Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions every time and is committed to understanding your expectations to ensure the right fit.
Cushla always has a positive upbeat attitude and is never too busy to hear from you, so call her today for a confidential chat.