Exciting role for a Content specialist to write, create and drive marketing initiatives and digital campaigns.
UBT is a global organisation, with its Head Offices in Palmerston North and Sydney and offices across the globe. They have a strong base across Australia and New Zealand, supporting over 1000 client businesses with business consulting, training, financial and digital marketing services and a wide range of business and consumer products.
We are looking for an experienced Content Manager to take responsibility for the content creation, visibility, structure, and presentation of UBT’s marketing and communications. You will need to be talented and creative with an eye for detail and the ability to ensure the messages are succinct, accurate and aligned to the appropriate target audience. Experience in creating marketing and communication content across multiple channels (especially digital) will be essential to your success in this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a messaging framework and content schedules for all campaigns and product launches
- Building consistency into all marketing and communications including tone, voice and style
- Planning and creation of marketing campaigns (primarily digital)
- Providing creative, imaginative content aimed at specific audiences for email, video, print, web and intranet
- Relationships and stakeholder management, both internal and external
- Conduct interviews and reviews/research of products and services
- Support marketing team with fresh ideas to tackle communication challenges
- Guiding and managing Video Producer and delivering a weekly video publication
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience in a marketing and communications/content creation role (3+ years)
- Strong creative writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Digital marketing experience – from creation to delivery
- Analytical skills, able to understand market data
- Project management and time management skills
- Ambition and desire to deliver outstanding results
- Proactive, unflappable and hard working
- Ideally a Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing or Journalism
This is a new position with scope to bring your flair for creative content and marketing ideas to fruition. We are looking for a highly articulate individual, an analytical thinker and a skilled writer to join our Marketing team of eight. UBT live and breathe their core values and are wanting to build the team with individuals that can help them achieve their aspirational goals.
In return for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary, health insurance, free barista made coffee twice a day, plus one free lunch per week and free parking.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to use your creativity, and have the ability to create engaging, informative content then I want to hear from you.
Applications Close 30th of October 2020
Please apply online or call Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401 for a confidential chat.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role