Join the team at Property Brokers whose mission is to Make A Difference - proudly, passionately and everyday.
Property Brokers has been proudly looking after the property needs of provincial New Zealanders since 1986. We’ve built our family business into a company that stretches the length of New Zealand, from the top of the North to the deep South. It’s a business built on hard work, discipline, friendships, and a powerful sense of family.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic company and support Guy Mordaunt, Managing Director and Tim Mordaunt, Chairman. As the Company Executive Assistant, you will have an innate ability to think ahead, change gears and pre-empt needs so you can effectively juggle whatever the day throws at you.
A summary of the duties:
- Provide full executive support to Managing Director and Chairman
- Organise Managers, Strategy and Executive Meetings and take minutes
- Assist Senior Managers when required
- Management of key company events
- Daily manage the Company Personal Assistant
- Facility management
Skills and experience essential for this position:
- Advanced computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proven PA/EA experience
- Exemplary level of grammar and spelling
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Event management experience essential
- Strong relationship building with a customer service focus
- Have maturity and have personal integrity
Personal characteristics I am looking for:
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Highly professional and resilient
- Builds strong relationships built on trust
- Have maturity and personal integrity
- Level-headed and keeps calm under pressure
- Display Property Brokers True Team Promise
- Be passionate about the community and support Property Brokers in their charity fundraisers
This position is full-time, working 37.5 hours per week 8.30am-5pm Monday – Friday and is a 12-month fixed term contract covering maternity leave. It is a fast-moving role so your positivity and unflappable nature will ensure that you can remain calm and handle the heat when the pressure turns up a notch.
So, what are you waiting for? Please WOW me with your Cover Letter, outlining how Property Brokers www.propertybrokers.co.nz and this Company Executive Assistant role aligns with your experience, characteristics and values.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Cushla Brasell on 06 280 2402.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Cushla effortlessly tackles our fast paced industry with her pro-active nature. She is dedicated to delivering Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions every time and is committed to understanding your expectations to ensure the right fit.
Cushla always has a positive upbeat attitude and is never too busy to hear from you, so call her today for a confidential chat.