Opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator with outstanding communication and customer service skills to join the team at Fitzherbert Rowe based in Waipukurau.
Fitzherbert Rowe are a progressive law firm with offices in Palmerston North, Feilding, Waipukurau and Dannevirke. Covering all aspects of the law they provide high quality legal services and pride themselves on a truly personal, prompt and tailored service to suit the requirements of their clients.
This is a rare opportunity to join the established team in the Waipukurau office. The person we are looking for will be energetic, have a can-do attitude, a sense of humour and enjoy being part of a friendly team who work hard and also enjoy a laugh together. You will be the first point of interaction with clients therefore will need to deliver a positive and professional client experience both in person and over the phone.
This role is 37.5 hour per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am–5.00pm. This is a 12 month fixed term position (starting end of August 2021 to cover parental leave).
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a front facing client care or reception position
- Professional corporate presentation at all times
- Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organisation skills and great attention to detail
- Team orientation, flexible, happy to lend a hand with anything that needs doing
- Intermediate to advanced typing skills and speed
- Previous experience within a law firm would be an advantage but not essential
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply with your up-to-date CV and a Cover Letter, outlining what customer care means to you and how this position aligns with your personal qualities and experience.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.