We are seeking an experienced corporate Receptionist/Administrator with outstanding communication and customer service skills.
About the Firm
Fitzherbert Rowe are one of the Manawatu’s most progressive law firms. Covering all aspects of the law they provide high quality legal services and pride themselves on a truly personal, prompt and tailored service to suit the requirements of their clients. The hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am–5.00pm.
Fitzherbert Rowe provide a supportive and modern working environment. Keeping up to date with the latest technologies you will find there is an upbeat vibe.
About the Role
As the first point of interaction with clients, the Client Care/Receptionist will deliver a positive and professional client experience both in person and over the phone.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a front facing client care or reception position
- Professional corporate presentation at all times
- Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organisation skills, great attention to detail
- Team orientation, flexible, happy to lend a hand with anything that needs doing.
- Intermediate to advanced typing skills and speed
- “can do” attitude and able to help where required
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply with your up to date CV and a Cover Letter, outlining what customer care means to you and how this position aligns with your personal qualities and experience.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role