Kauri Healthcare Limited, a leading health care service is seeking a dynamic CEO who is an inspirational leader and has the expertise to drive growth.
Kauri Healthcare Limited (KHC) are an integrated health care centre committed to improving quality of life by providing sustainable, compassionate and comprehensive health care services. Their team provide a warm, welcoming, and compassionate service to all patients and as CEO you will lead from the forefront and emulate the vision, mission, and values of KHC.
With 80+ staff your role as CEO will be to lead the development and execution of annual business plans and long-term strategies and increase shareholder value while maintaining their core values of excellence, compassion, respect, sustainable and equity. With your exceptional business development skills you will produce well-researched business cases and feasibility assessments that drive and maximise future opportunities for KHC.
- Continue to develop an environment that empowers and motivates staff to achieve measurable and superior performance and accountabilities and coach and develop teams
- Lead the leadership team’s interface with the board, chair, and shareholders
- Provide well-researched, clear, timely and balanced recommendations to the Board on any aspect of the KHC businesses to enhance outcomes
- Drive the development & review of strategy for KHC and develop key strategy and annual plans
- Scan for local, regional, and national influences, opportunities and relationships that could impact KHC and ensure it is best positioned to respond effectively
- Achieve best financial performance outcomes consistent with the aspirations of the board
- Business monitoring and compliance
- Work collaboratively with the Service Delivery Manager who is responsible for the operational success of KHC
Attributes we are looking for:
- Proven commercial success and acumen at a corporate level in a senior or executive level role leading large teams
- Exceptional communication skills and have the ability to be a discerning listener
- Integrity, empathy, compassion, and acute awareness of your impact on others
- Ability to assess the performance of all aspects of the business and propose changes that benefit patients, staff, and shareholders
- Able to engage and influence on all levels with stakeholders
- Funding and contract management experience
- Can navigate smoothly regulations, requirements, and changes
- Establish and develop business networks and leverage off opportunities
- Familiar with LEAN methodology
- A relevant qualification(s) in related industries of health, business or a highly regulated sector is advantageous
Kauri Healthcare Limited are wanting an inspirational CEO who will continue to grow high trust relationships which enables staff to develop and deliver outcomes while you also leverage off your business development and relationship skills to identify and capitalise on opportunities.
Applications are now open, please submit your up to date CV and detail in your cover letter why you believe you will be the successful applicant for this newly created CEO role. For more information you can call Cushla Brasell on 06 280 2402 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close Friday 24th July 2020.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Cushla effortlessly tackles our fast paced industry with her pro-active nature. She is dedicated to delivering Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions every time and is committed to understanding your expectations to ensure the right fit.
Cushla always has a positive upbeat attitude and is never too busy to hear from you, so call her today for a confidential chat.