Are you mechanically minded and looking for a new challenge?
About the Company
Snorkel are the leading provider of aerial lifts such as scissor lifts, boom lifts, towable lifts, push-arounds and low-level elevating work platforms. Founded in 1959, Snorkel have 60 years of experience offering aerial work platforms New Zealand wide.
Based in the assembly and rebuild facility in Levin, Snorkel are on the look out for 3 assembly workers to help them out on a long-term temporary basis.
About the RoleWorking within the manufacturing and production team, as an Assembly Worker you will play an important part in piecing together the machinery:
- Pre-assembling machinery components
- Chassis alterations
- Basic first stage assembly of various aerial lifts
- Cleaning and ad-hoc duties
The qualities and skills required:
- Basic mechanical knowledge and skills
- Reliability and a solid work ethic
- Your own steel capped boots
- A basic tool kit – ring spanners, screwdriver set, long nose pliers etc.
- Health and Safety minded
- A forklift licence would be beneficial but is not essential
This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4pm with an estimated start date of 21st January 2020.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply with a current CV outlining your skills and experience.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role