We are seeking an Office Administrator to join the team at Forest 360, offering part time hours of 9am to 3.30pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
Forest360 is a full-service forestry business offering harvesting, marketing and forest management services. We have strong specialist knowledge and are well respected in the industry.
Over the past 17 years Forest360 have built up an industry-leading network of contractors, sawmills, exporters and marketing experts, all working together to ensure value is added at every stage of the process, from planning to post-harvest sales.
Forest360 are seeking an Office Administrator to join their small office staff based in their modern Feilding offices. The hours of work are 9am to 3.30pm with 30 minutes for lunch, offering a role with variety and growth.
Having streamlined their business, Forest360 are looking for a strong clerical person to join the team and develop the role. Having implemented some new systems, Forest360 seek someone who is comfortable with change and who can drive some of these changes throughout the business. Below is a capture of some of the responsibilities of this position:
- Managing the docket process including reconciliations and corrections
- Manage rail processes, manifests, reconcile invoices and stock movement
- Manage weighbridge reports and reconcile invoices
- Ensure sales prices are up to date
- Generate monthly harvest reports
- Accounts Receivable invoicing
- Working and managing Xero Projects
- Maintain the client database in their new CRM system
- Assist the Compliance Manager as required
- General office administration duties
- Strong computer skills in Office 365
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams
This position would best suit an experienced administrator with a mature outlook, joining a team of 5 in the Feilding office. Attention to detail will be a natural strength as would your ability to communicate with a range of people, from loggers to accountants. Experience in Xero would be an advantage but is not essential.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Christine Hanning on 06 280 2400.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.