Opportunity for an experienced dental/medical administrator to join the team at Broadway Specialists Centre.
Specialising in Oral Surgery, Wisdom Teeth, Dental Implants, Oral Hygiene and CBCT Radiography, Broadway Specialists Centre are the only specialists centre for these services in the West Coast North Island Region. The practice is modern and comfortable, and they pride themselves on developing great relationships with their patients, and care about their experience, health, and wellbeing.
An exciting opportunity is available to join the team as an Administrator/Receptionist on a full-time basis. You will provide a high level of professionalism and customer service liaising directly with both patients and clinicians and contributing to the professional and positive team environment.
- Welcoming patients into the practice
- Scheduling appointments from referrals
- Management of patient appointments including follow up care and advice
- Answering phones/emails professionally
- Coordinating quotes and treatment plans with patients and clinicians
- Taking payments and arrangement of payments
- Document management and record management
What we are looking for in you:
- Exceptional patient care skills ideally with experience in the dental field (if not medical)
- NZDA certificate or UCOL equivalent training (ideal)
- Working knowledge of referral-based software
- Working knowledge of Xero
- Full driver’s license
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- A high level of initiative and motivation
Experience in the dental field is preferred, however if you have worked in the medical profession in an administrative role this would be considered. You must have worked in a receptionist’s role previously, and the key to your successful application will be your demonstrated ability to prioritise referrals and patient’s needs.
Applications are now open, to Apply please send your CV and Cover Letter detailing how your experience aligns to this role. For more infomation you can contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role