Awatapu College seeks a highly efficient and reliable administrator to work in an exciting role in their front office.
Awatapu College challenges students to achieve excellence, develop a sense of self-worth, and become motivated and responsible citizens.
Due to one of their front office administrators relocating out of the region, Awatapu College seeks a highly capable and positive administrator to join our team.
This position will involve providing assistance and administrative support to all visitors, including the Awatapu College school community (caregivers, students and staff), in an efficient and courteous manner, thereby ensuring that the customer’s perception of Awatapu College is enhanced.
The primary objectives of this role are:
- To provide customer service in an efficient and professional manner.
- To maintain service standards and processing of work, with an emphasis on attention to detail and completion of tasks within the time allocation.
- Processing of payments, as per College policies and procedures.
- To support College staff by providing helpful and proactive administrative assistance.
- General secretarial and administrative duties, including data entry and filing.
For a full position outline, a job description is available for suitable applicants.
As this is a varied role, the successful applicant will have:
- Professional administrative experience
- Willingness and flexibility to work within all areas of the office
- Ability to work as part of a well-established team
- Advanced computer skills
- A high level of accuracy with data entry/accounts
- An enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- Ability to remain calm and focussed in stressful situations
- Able to work constructively in a busy environment
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Current first aid certificate
The salary range for this position is $21.15-$25.44 per hour, depending on the applicant’s experience and qualifications, for up to 30 hours per week, term time only. The hours of work will be 9.00am to 3.30pm, with flexibility to commit to working longer hours when required.
Should you feel you hold the necessary skill set we are seeking, please Apply in the first instance by attaching your CV and a covering letter as to why you believe you would be suitable for this position.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.