Location : Administration & Customer Service | Listed : Tuesday, 14 May | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Come and join a company with an amazing team that has been in business for over 30 years!
Property Brokers are looking for a customer service superstar, with fantastic interpersonal skills, to act as the key interface between their 600+ internal customers and the Marketing Department. You'll have an amazing eye for detail and take ownership for the quality of information that is supplied from the field to the marketing team, all the while ensuring their customers have an amazing experience.
Key functions of the role:
- Taking orders and liaising with our customers to log 700+ creative/design jobs per month into our workflow management system
- Manage the workflow of the department ensuring that each of the design team is allocated the appropriate work and everybody is working to full capacity.
- Processing the invoicing and accounts for the department
- Website, intranet and CRM management and maintenance
- Provide administration support to the Marketing Manager
- Working in the print room, assisting with assembly and delivery of marketing material
- Helping out with marketing related tasks – campaigns, events, promotions, social media etc.
- Liaising with internal clients to deliver an outstanding experience that wows our customers
- Back up to the Order Coordinator role
The qualities I am looking for:
- Highly organized and mature
- Have an eye for detail
- Can work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes of work
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong relationship building skills with outstanding customer service
- Loyal, passionate and unflappable
- Be passionate about the Manawatu Community
This position is full-time, working 40 hours with the hours being 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
So, what are you waiting for? If you want to be part of a team responsible for delivering stand out marketing that will help position their salespeople, branches, divisions and brand ahead of their competitors then Apply today. Please WOW me with your Cover Letter, outlining your customer service ethos and how this position aligns with your personal qualities and experience.
Property Brokers has a heart and is a vibrant, dynamic company with Head Office based in Palmerston North. They have an outstanding national reputation built on long lasting personal connections. They are major sponsors of sporting, cultural and community events and are passionate about the Manawatu and the communities they have branches in. Over the last three decades they have had a lot of fun and this is something they are committed to continuing - so why wouldn’t you?