Location : Administration & Customer Service | Listed : Friday, 15 March | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team at CR Law.
Cooper Rapley (CR Law) is one of Manawatu’s leading and largest law firms. They have been looking after their clients for 138 years and their reputation is based on their experience and dedication to serving their clients with high-quality practical legal services. They are a team of professional, innovative and approachable solicitors, highly experienced legal executives and skilled support staff who are proud to be part of the Manawatu community. They contribute both as an organisation and as individuals and staff are energetically involved in many local community organisations.
We are looking for Legal Secretary to cover maternity leave who will support a Senior Solicitor and Solicitor at CR Law. While they are focussed on providing clients with high quality services in General Practice - Conveyancing, Intellectual Property, Immigration and Commercial Law your role will be to offer high level legal secretarial support to help them maximise their productivity and service to clients.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Preparing and processing legal documents
- Deed and client file management
- Audio and copy typing
- Prepare client billing
- Manage Simon and Ty’s emails and calendar
- Maintain time recordings
- Arranging travel
- Provide professional and friendly service to internal and external clients
The qualities and skills I’m looking for:
- Software savvy – MS Office, Land online, Infinity Law
- PA/Senior Administration experience is essential, legal experience preferred
- Experience with digital dictation (Winscribe)
- Exemplary level of grammar and spelling with an eye for detail
- Strong written communication
- Fast and accurate typing – 60 wpm +
This is a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave starting late April / early May and a competitive salary will be offered based on your skills and experience. Jump online and have a look at CR Law www.crlaw.co.nz and then Click Apply or call Cushla Brasell on 06-280-2402 for a confidential chat.