Location : Administration & Customer Service | Listed : Wednesday, 24 October | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Come and join a company with an amazing team that has been in business for over 30 years!
Property Brokers has a heart and is a vibrant and dynamic company with its head office based in Palmerston North. They are New Zealand’s leading provincial real estate brand with 43 branches from Waikato to North Otago. A family owned and operated business, for over 30 years Property Brokers has maintained a dominant market share in the areas in which they operate. As a full-service real estate company, they offer services across residential, lifestyle, rural, commercial, property management and building compliance. They have had a lot of fun over the three decades and this is something they are committed to continuing.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic company and support Conrad Wilkshire, General Manager – Rural (GMR) and Sara Green, Operations Manager. You can have a sneak peak on both Conrad and Sara’s profiles here:
While Conrad and Sara are busy managing the rural and operations divisions, it will be your role to be an efficient and effective assistant. With a proven track record as a PA, you will have an innate ability to think ahead and pre-empt needs and you will want to stamp your mark on this role and take full ownership.
A sneak peak at some of the duties:
- Diary and email management for the GMR
- Meeting and presentation preparation
- Co-ordinate all travel arrangements
- Event management
- Health and Safety administration
- Verifiable Training administration
- Employment Portfolio administration
- Co-ordinating publications
The qualities and skills I’m looking for:
- Advanced computer skills – PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Proven PA experience is essential
- Exemplary level of grammar and spelling
- Strong written communication enabling you to formulate draft communication on behalf of the GMR
- Event management experience preferred
- Strong relationship building with a customer service focus
- Have maturity and have personal integrity
You will be smart, professional and have a hunger to succeed. In this demanding and fast-moving role your positivity and happy nature will ensure that you can remain calm and handle the heat when the pressure turns up a notch. Supporting two managers, you will build trust quickly and use your agility daily as well as your superb time management and organisational skills. Your mature and unflappable nature will ensure you can think on your feet and effectively juggle whatever the day throws at you.
This position is full-time, working 40 hours with the hours being 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
This is a rare opportunity to work for Property Brokers, who have an outstanding national reputation built on long lasting personal connections. Jump online and have a look at their story https://www.propertybrokers.co.nz/about-us/our-story/ and then outline in your cover letter how this company and position aligns with your values and experience.