Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Wednesday, 27 February | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Are you a high achieving individual with insurance industry experience, looking to land your next career defining role?
The close dynamic team at P & C Insurance Brokers are looking for their next high achieving Broker Assistant to join their team. P & C Insurance Brokers are a locally owned and operated company located in Friendly Feilding, providing their clients from the Central and Lower North Island with a wide range of insurance products covering Commercial, Farm and Domestic Insurance. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your abilities in this area. The ideal candidate will be someone with refined attention to detail while holding your own within a busy and rewarding work environment.
You will play a pivotal part within a small family friendly team who are experts in their field and can help you build your career and professional development. While providing customers with solutions that exceed their expectations, you will support the team of brokers with their workload. It would be beneficial if you have, or are working towards, the NZ Certificate in Financial Services L4, PIQ Certificate in Insurance Broking and/or PIB Certificate in Insurance Broker Support.
You will be a valued member of the team and be able to work effectively both individually or in a group. You will assist in building morale and go the extra mile to help the team reach organisational goals.
Duties & Experience
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in the insurance industry
- Respond to the business needs and requests from relevant stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience with invoicing procedures
- Be literate with technology and systems, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to be a problem solver and use your initiative
- Shows concern around completeness and accuracy around tasks
- Be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Be able to communicate clearly, both one on one and in a group environment
- Be a team player
- Be prepared to assist all team members as required
- Able to have fun and have a laugh
- Strong planning
If this is you, grab this opportunity and Apply now. Please include a cover letter clearly outlining your skills and experience that align to this position, along with a copy of your CV.