Location : Administration & Customer Service | Listed : Thursday, 08 November | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Are you a high-flying customer service professional wanting to land a role with Palmerston North Airport?
Fasten your seat belt and get ready to take off. The close dynamic team at Palmerston North Airport Ltd (PNAL) are looking for their next Airport Help Team Member. This is a fantastic opportunity to show case your outstanding customer service where you will need to think on your feet and be solutions focussed. As part of the Airport Help team you will be the type of person who enjoys the challenge of being able to work across a variety of areas, so you must be able to change your task focus at short notice and ‘on the go’. You will have outstanding customer service to enable you to attend all nature of inquiries from airport customers including car parking requirements.
The “must haves” for this role:
- Hold a full NZ drivers licence and be able to not only legally, but actually drive both a manual and automatic car
- Be able to pass a security check from the Civil Aviation Authority
- Work Monday through to Sunday on a 7 day roster with shifts as follows: 5.30am-2pm OR 2pm – 10.30pm
A sneak peak at some of the duties:
- Provide airport visitors with information and assistance
- Able to keep a cool head in a stressful situation
- Being able to operate outside in poor weather may be required
- Develop strong relationships with customers, stakeholders and tenants
- Provide security support to the security team for terminal operations
- Provide valet car parking customers with a high level of customer service
- Manage valet car park bookings, payments, and vehicle pick-up and drop-off
- Perform car grooming duties, including vehicle cleaning and vacuuming
- Provide car park assistance including monitoring and moving trolleys
The attributes and skills I am looking for:
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Outstanding front-line customer service skills
- Professional and have a mature outlook
- Be fit and healthy as you will be required to shift trolley’s and groom cars
- Driven, self-motivated with a mature outlook
- Team centric while being able to work autonomously
- Fun and energetic
- Strong relationship building skills
If you think you have outstanding front-line customer service skills then please Apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications will only be considered from those who include a cover letter confirming that you meet each of the “must have” criteria for this role.