Location : Administration & Customer Service | Listed : Tuesday, 03 September | Type : Permanent + Part-time
Awatapu College seeks a highly efficient and reliable administrator to work in an exciting role in their front office. Working 30 hours per week, term time only.
Awatapu College challenges students to achieve excellence, develop a sense of self-worth, and become motivated and responsible citizens.
Due to their front office secretary moving to a new department, Awatapu College seeks a highly capable and positive administrator to join our team.
This position will involve providing assistance and administrative support to all visitors, including the Awatapu College school community (caregivers, students and staff), in an efficient and courteous manner, thereby ensuring that the customer’s perception of Awatapu College is enhanced.
The primary objectives of this role are:
- To provide customer service in an efficient and professional manner
- To maintain service standards and processing of work, with an emphasis on attention to detail and completion of tasks within the time allocation
- Processing of payments, as per College policies and procedures
- To support College staff by providing helpful and proactive administrative assistance
- General secretarial and administrative duties, including data entry and filing
As this is a varied role, the successful applicant will have:
- Professional administrative experience
- Willingness and flexibility to work within all areas of the office
- Ability to work as part of a well-established team
- Advanced computer skills
- An enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- Ability to remain calm and focussed in stressful situations
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Current first aid certificate
The salary range for this position is dependant on the applicant’s experience and qualifications, for up to 30 hours per week, pro rata to term time only. Please note, you may be required to work additional hours from time to time.
Applications for this position will close on Wednesday, 11th September at 12noon, therefore please Apply in the first instance attaching an updated CV along with a covering letter stating why you are the person Awatapu College is seeking.