Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Thursday, 14 March | Type : Permanent + Part-time
This is a role for a highly motivated, team-orientated person with exceptional attention to detail and client focused customer service skills.
- Permanent part-time position
- Locally owned and operated company
- Busy role with variety
About the Organisation:
Gropak is a locally owned and operated produce packhouse and distribution centre located just out of Longburn, Palmerston North. Their core business is the packing and distribution of potatoes, onions, carrots beetroot, brussel sprouts and yams and more recently they have moved into producing pre-cut vegetables. They supply throughout the North Island and are expanding supply into the South Island. They are a family business with down to earth core values.
About the Role:
This is a newly created key administration position. Your role will be varied, this is a small team so a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed is essential. The core responsibilities are outlined below. You will also be back up for the sales team, making you the connection between the customer wanting the product and the packhouse preparing the order for distribution – so customer service, patience and attention to detail is essential.
This is a part-time position with a minimum of 20 hours per week, you will need to have the flexibility to work more hours when needed and some weekends as well as stat days when required.
Overview of Key Responsibilities:
- Entering invoices – daily
- Reconciliation of freight invoices
- Weekly payment processing (freight, labour, hireage)
- Printing crate cards for Packhouse
- Collating timesheets for packhouse and processing room staff
- Procurement (office supplies and staff rations)
- Sales support (backup)
- Problem solving with urgency
- Taking of orders over the phone
To be successful in this role I would expect your work history to show the following:
- Strong knowledge of current software (MS Office)
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Customer service experience
- Customer advocacy’s skills – you will be the customers champion keeping them at the centre of your priorities
- Proactive and enthusiastic nature
- Results focused, even under pressure
- Team player with outstanding communication skills
- Logistics or FMCG industry experience is preferred
This role is offering a competitive salary along with a collaborative team focused environment. If you have the above skills and experience and are ready for a new challenge, please Apply with your up to date CV and cover letter.
NOTE: Your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, so please highlight how your experience relates to the key elements on the role and why you are interested in applying for it.