Straitline Canvas are looking for a positive, personable, organised and experienced Administration Assistant to join their team.
Straitline Canvas are a locally owned family business (founded in 1975). They supply high quality canvas products to the local market and nationwide. From large commercial truck curtains and covers to shade sails, outdoor blinds, animal covers and everything in between. They manufacture and custom design to special requirements.
This is a newly created key administration support position. Your role will be varied and based on the overview below however a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed is essential. You will be the connection between the customer and the sales and product creation team, so customer service, and attention to detail will be essential to your success in this role.
This is a full-time position working between 9am – 4pm, Monday – Friday, you will need the flexibility to work more hours when needed.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Managing job sheets/coding
- Entering invoices
- Resolving customer enquiries (email, phone, or showroom visits)
- Gathering information for quotes
- Sending out retail quotes
- Confirming product options with customers
- Taking deposits and confirming jobs
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Strong knowledge of current software systems (MS Office)
- Experience using CRM systems and Accounting software (an advantage)
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Customer service experience
- Proactive and enthusiastic nature
- Results focused, even when under pressure
- Team player with outstanding communication skills
This role is offering a friendly, family orientated environment and a competitive hourly rate. Working hard is second nature to them but having fun along the way is part of daily life as well. If you’re ready for new challenge, please apply with your updated CV and cover letter today.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role