Use your agility to deliver proactive administrative support to members of the Enable New Zealand Management team and Executive Team Leader.
Enable New Zealand, with its head office in Palmerston North and offices in Christchurch and Hamilton, is the largest provider of support services across the health, rehabilitation and disability sector for the provision of equipment, housing and vehicle modifications. An operation division of MidCentral DHB, Enable holds regional and national government contracts, interacts with over 5,000 health professionals, and are currently on a 5 year transformational journey to become a customer-led, tech-savvy organisation.
This 6-month fixed term position covering maternity leave is starting 6th January 2020. You will support the management team at Enable New Zealand, with a particular focus on the Operations Management team and supporting the Executive Team Leader. You will undertake your work with energy, drive, enthusiasm and have a need for accurate completion – first time, on time. As a team player you will build trust and respect among your fellow team members and work effectively with others to achieve agreed results.
Key functions of the role:
- Secretarial support to various meetings including agenda management, accurate minute records and distribution
- Coordinate monthly reporting requirements
- Proactively provide support around HR documentation
- Producing and editing documents
- Vehicle fleet co-ordination
- Arrange travel, accommodation and functions, as required
- Manage and co-ordinate complaints/compliments register, response and reporting
- Diary and email management
The experience and qualities I am looking for:
- Second to none communication skills
- Maintain open, honest, “no surprises” relationships
- Effective listening, demonstrate good written communication and can express yourself clearly
- Exceptional relationship and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Be adaptable (you will be hot desking), approachable and helpful
- Action orientated and committed to achieving quality and timely outcomes
- Tech savvy skills using Microsoft 365 Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint
So, what are you waiting for? If you are adaptable, have the agility to turn things around quickly, have a positive and happy nature and are passionate about providing exceptional service while showing empathy for others, then Apply today.
Please include an updated CV along with a cover letter detailing how your values and experience align with this position and Enable New Zealand.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Cushla effortlessly tackles our fast paced industry with her pro-active nature. She is dedicated to delivering Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions every time and is committed to understanding your expectations to ensure the right fit.
Cushla always has a positive upbeat attitude and is never too busy to hear from you, so call her today for a confidential chat.