Bring your proven accounts payable experience and take ownership of the full accounts payable process for Higgins Family Holdings Ltd.
Higgins Family Holdings Ltd (HFHL) are a leading and well recognised Manawatu business and they are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team.
This role is responsible for managing the end to end accounts payable process by ensuring prompt payment to suppliers and providing exceptional customer service in responding to enquiries from internal and external customers for HFHL and its associated businesses involving Concrete and Aggregate production.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Setting up and maintaining supplier accounts.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Assisting staff with purchase order processing and monitoring their status.
- Processing creditor invoices both manually and via electronic import.
- Reconciling supplier accounts.
- Processing payments.
- Assisting other Accounts Administrators as required.
The qualities and skills I am looking for:
- High volume accounts payable experience
- Conscientious and intuitive
- Ability to perform at pace is essential
- Highly accurate and has an eye for detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, can prioritise and meets deadlines
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
If you want to cement your career working in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a team of committed people working together to deliver high performance results, then I welcome your application.
This position is full-time, working 40 hours with the hours being 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Please submit your up to date CV and detail in your cover letter why you believe you will be the successful applicant. The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Cushla Brasell on 06 280 2402.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Cushla effortlessly tackles our fast paced industry with her pro-active nature. She is dedicated to delivering Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions every time and is committed to understanding your expectations to ensure the right fit.
Cushla always has a positive upbeat attitude and is never too busy to hear from you, so call her today for a confidential chat.