Are you an experienced Accounts Payable star looking for a new challenge?
Norwood enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand – they call this: Better Farming Better Future.
With 27 locations across New Zealand and a 400 strong team they distribute, sell and support world class land-based machinery and equipment. Norwood have a ‘One Norwood’ approach that drives them to continuously improve and optimise how they work together to deliver value to their customers.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join the Manawatu Based team. As the Accounts Payable champion, you will be responsible for ensuring prompt payments are made to Norwood suppliers, payment runs are processed efficiently, and you will be the go-to person for any AP related queries.
- Ensuring all accounts payable close offs and month end timetables are met
- Processing and reconciliation of monthly statements and invoice payments
- Data entry
- Supporting the Management Accountant to improve systems and processes
- Assisting the wider Norwood team with any accounts payable queries
This role requires building and maintaining a number of key relationships within the organisation:
- Working under the Management Accountant to share information, suggest process improvements and identify and solve problems
- The wider Finance Team – developing professional relationships, sharing information and ideas and collaborating to solve problems and achieve goals
- Supporting the wider Norwood team
What we are looking for in you:
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Data entry experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- A drive for process improvement
- A customer focused attitude and great team player
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal growth
- Previous experience with Microsoft D365 and Approval Plus would be an advantage
Norwood are wanting a bold and collaborative person who can help the wider business achieve their future goals. If you are the person that can make this happen, then we want to hear from you.
Applications are now open and will be reviewed as they are received, please submit your up to date CV and cover letter letting me know why you think you have what it takes to become part of the Norwood team.
For more information you can call Kristen Mead on 06 280 2404.