Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator looking for your next opportunity within one of Manawatu's leading family owned businesses?
Higgins Family Holdings Ltd (HFHL) are a leading and well recognised Manawatu business offering a great opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join their team. Within this role you will be responsible for carrying out the general administration and financial duties required of HFHL and its associated businesses, involving Concrete and Aggregate production. You will have strong administration, organisation and time management skills and be someone who remains motivated and can work well with a team of professional co-workers.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Accurate and efficient processing of Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Manage queries from suppliers and Branch Managers.
- Processing of daily bank transactions
- Processing of concrete and aggregate dockets
- General office administration duties which may include but are not limited to responding to incoming phone calls and visitors, manage incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
The qualities and skills I’m looking for:
- Experience with processing Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Have high accuracy and attention to detail
- Have intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills
- Be self-motivated, have excellent organisation skills and a confident communicator
- Be a positive and diligent team member
The final remuneration package will reflect the skills and experience of the successful candidate. Click Apply and include your CV and a covering letter clearly aligning your skills and experience to this role or call Nicola Burton on 06-280-2403 for a confidential chat.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Meeting people, building solid relationships and understanding human behaviour are skills which have drawn Nicola to PN Personnel.
Nicola has the knack of asking the right questions to fully understand a position, person and business.