Location : Accounting & Finance | Listed : Tuesday, 18 June | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Outstanding opportunity for a Trust Account Administrator to join the team at CR Law.
Cooper Rapley (CR Law) is one of Manawatu’s leading and largest law firms. They have been looking after their clients for 138 years and their reputation is based on their experience and dedication to serving their clients with high-quality practical legal services. They are a team of professional, innovative and approachable solicitors, highly experienced legal executives and skilled support staff who are proud to be part of the Manawatu community. They contribute both as an organisation and as individuals and staff are energetically involved in many local community organisations.
With one of their key staff going on maternity leave, CR Law are looking for a Trust Account Administrator / Accounts Administrator to support financial transactions for their clients and the firm. You will be responsible for trust account settlements and client transactions, accounts payable, IRD payments, processing fortnightly payroll and reporting.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Trust Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- GST, Cash flow, General Ledger
- Monthly Trust Account reporting
- Manage funds interest on Call and Term Deposit accounts
The qualities and skills I’m looking for:
- Software savvy with MS Office, Infinity Law
- Integrity, trustworthy, highly confidential and discreet
- Eye for detail and an ability to produce high quality work
- Manages complexity and is solutions-focused
- Level-headed, robust and unflappable
- Extremely organised and can work under pressure
- Builds rapport and effective relationships
- Team centric while being able to work autonomously
This is a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave starting mid-July and will include a thorough handover. A competitive salary will be offered based on your skills and experience.
Jump online and have a look at CR Law www.crlaw.co.nz and then Click Apply or call Cushla Brasell on 06-280-2402 for a confidential chat.