Location : Accounting & Finance | Listed : Friday, 12 July | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator enthusiastic about joining the successful team at Naylor Lawrence & Associates?
About the Company
Naylor Lawrence and Associates are Manawatu’s leading accountancy firm. They take their work seriously but also have a lot of fun while they are at it. Through both their Palmerston North and Dannevirke offices they service a wide variety of clients across many different sectors and industries – reaching across the North Island. They are a multi-talented and experienced team, producing quality financial reporting services, tax advice, strategic business advice, succession planning and auditing.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for accurate and efficient processing of payroll and accounts administration for a successful and growing national client. This is an integral position in the office where an understanding and ability to deliver a high standard of customer service is a must.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and processing of wages and PAYE returns
- Regular account processing and invoicing
- Client ledger maintenance
- Working to deadlines in a timely manner
- Relationship management responsibilities
The qualities and skills I’m looking for:
- Experience with processing payroll
- Have end-to-end payroll experience
- Accounts processing experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Have intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills
- Have high accuracy and attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, have excellent organisation skills and a confident communicator
- Be a positive team member with a good sense of humour.
The final remuneration package will reflect the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
Click Apply and include your CV and a covering letter clearly aligning your skills and experience to this role or call Nicola Burton-Stroud on 06-280-2403 for a confidential chat.