Location : Accounting & Finance | Listed : Thursday, 11 April | Type : Permanent + Full-time
This leading and well recognised Manawatu business is offering a great opportunity for an agile Payroll Administrator to join their team.
Being responsible for a payroll of 150+ employees, you will ensure the payroll and human resource (HR) administration functions are accurately managed, processed and reconciled. There is the opportunity to include processing of accounts receivable and payable to offer variety and additional hours within the role. While this role is autonomous, we are looking for someone who remains motivated and can work well with a team of professional co-workers.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Compiling and entering of payroll data
- Accurate, timely reconciliation and maintenance of payroll/HR records
- Weekly, fortnightly and monthly payment runs encompassing different shift patterns and allowances
- Dealing with personal queries relating to payroll
- Preparation and maintenance of employment agreements/documents and compliance involved with employee files
- Processing and assisting with other HR related tasks as appropriate
- Assisting the administration team with other administrative tasks as required
- Processing and managing tasks associated with accounts receivable and payable
The qualities and skills I’m looking for:
- Experience with processing high volume payroll
- Have end-to-end payroll experience
- Experience using iPayroll would be advantageous but not essential
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable processing experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Some experience with HR processes and practices would be beneficial
- Have intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills
- Have high accuracy and attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, have excellent organisation skills and a confident communicator
- Be a positive team member in a corporate environment
This business is proud to be part of the Manawatu community and they contribute to many local community organisations and events.
This permanent position includes a competitive salary and as a flexible employer they are happy to negotiate the hours of work for the ideal candidate.
Click Apply and include your CV and a covering letter clearly aligning your skills and experience to this role or call Nicola Burton-Stroud on 06-280-2403 for a confidential chat.