Location : Accounting & Finance | Listed : Thursday, 27 June | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Dynamic role for an experienced senior accounts/office manager - taking care of day to day operations as well as supporting the financial process.
The team at CEDA are a passionate group of people, driven to grow and develop the wider region. Their vision for the region: by 2025 Manawatu will be New Zealand’s most progressive region. Where great minds, future focused businesses and diverse cultures come together to grow the prosperity of, and deliver for, its communities, New Zealand and beyond.
This is a challenging and varied role for an experienced senior accounts/office manager. You will ensure CEDA’s operational and financial obligations are managed efficiently and effectively and are compliant with legislation. You will be responsible for ensuring the accounts are ship shape as well as providing day to day seamless support to the operational functions of the office, and team.
A snapshot of key responsibilities:
- Assist with annual budget preparation and monitoring
- Support to preparation of Annual Financial statements and year end reconciliations, including audit
- Monthly financial reporting, including reconciliations (using Xero)
- Oversight of the day to day office operations
- Ensure monthly finance functions are processed efficiently with a view of continual improvement processes
- Office procurement and maintenance of equipment and asset register
- Support to Finance and Operations Manager
- General administration and office support as required
What we are looking for in you:
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role, or relevant tertiary qualification
- Office management experience (an advantage)
- Strong Xero skills (preferred)
- Knowledge of financial requirements in the public sector (an advantage)
- Proficient with Microsoft 365
- Able to work autonomously but also be a team player
- Self-motivated, confident and energetic – thrives in a challenging and busy environment
If you have the above skills and experience, then please Apply now.
Enquires can be directed to Robyn Bills – Recruitment Specialist, PN Personnel.