Location : Accounting & Finance | Listed : Friday, 23 November | Type : Permanent + Full-time
This is an opportunity for an experienced Finance Administrator to join an established, driven team within a global organisation - based right here in the Manawatu!
About the Organisation
UBT is a global organisation, with its Head Office in Sydney and offices in numerous countries globally. They have a strong base across Australia and New Zealand, supporting over 1000 client businesses with business consulting, accountancy services and a wide range of business related products.
About the Role
In this role you will provide accurate and efficient support to the Finance team with all accounts payable and receivable transactions and other financial administrative tasks as required.
Overview of key responsibilities
- Accounts payable and receivable for UBT and subsidiaries
- Data entry of credit card transactions
- Electronic and hard copy filing
- Importing sales orders, credit notes
- Processing of direct debits
- Credit control and debtor queries
Skills & Experience you will need
To be considered for this role you will enjoy a fast-paced work environment, be a fast learner and be adaptable. You will be working in the NetSuite system, so it is important that you have worked with an ERP system previously.
- Experience in an administration/finance role
- Advanced Excel skills (this will be tested)
- Accurate and timely processing of data
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- High level of attention to detail
- Positive, highly motivated and committed to adding value and achieving results.
The role is offering a competitive salary along with a collaborative team focused environment. If you have the above skills and experience and are ready to make a positive change to your career, please Apply with your up to date CV and cover letter.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t delay, Apply online now or call Robyn Bills from pnpersonnel for more details.
NOTE: Your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, please highlight how your experience relates to the skills and experiance required for the role and why you are interested in applying for it.
We are currently experiencing difficulty with the "Apply Now" function in Chrome - please Apply via Internet Explorer if you encounter any difficulites with the link below.