Location : Accounting & Finance | Listed : Monday, 08 April | Type : Permanent + Full-time
We have had a great full-time permanent position present itself with a well renowned company situated in Whanganui for an Assistant Accountant.
You will be dealing with all aspects of accounts from payables, receivables, reconciliations, payroll and more. Working within a small accounting team, you will have a variety of key responsibilities within your role whilst reporting directly to the Company Accountant.
You will need to have an accurate skill set for this role, as with any accountancy role there is a high level of data entry, therefore you will also be driven by attention to detail.
The role is not limited to daily accounting functions, but also the following duties:
- Forecasting payments for cash flow analysis
- Preparing, filing and payment of IRD PAYE as well as filing returns
- Forecast payment dates for all AP & AR invoices for cash flow analysis
- Processing accurate payroll
- Daily matching, coding and entry of creditor invoices
- Reconciliation of creditor statements to ensure all invoices are received
- Reconciliation of GRN system to ensure all GRNs are matched
- Liaise with creditors in regards to account queries and payments
There is also an element of administration duties within this position, which requires a high level of computer literacy.
Please be aware that should you be offered an interview with PN Personnel for this position, your computer skill set will be assessed.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply today.