Location : Accounting & Finance | Listed : Friday, 12 October | Type : Permanent + Full-time
An opportunity for an experienced credit controller and accounts receivable administrator to join the team at Cervus Equipment.
Cervus Equipment is an international business operating John Deere dealerships in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. In New Zealand, Cervus Equipment operates 9 John Deere dealerships across the North Island.
We are seeking a superstar to work from the Shared Resource Office in Palmerston North ensuring effective debtor account administration along with the minimisation and timely collection of overdue accounts. You will also provide administrative backup and support to other Shared Resource Office staff as required.
The key areas of responsibility:
- Administer debtor accounts including opening accounts, processing credit limit changes and refunds, month end processing and reporting of accounts receivable
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and arrange payment, resolve issues to enable payment or refer to collection agency
- Maintain the Accounts Receivable database
- Educate and train staff on accounts receivable policies and processes
- Support other office administrative operations
Skills and experience you can demonstrate:
- Accurate and timely processing of data with attention to detail essential
- Sound experience in collections and AR administration
- Superior negotiating skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- High level of maturity
- Establish relationships based on professionalism and trust
The benefits on offer are a competitive salary, free parking, continuous training and staff buying privileges.
This role is based in the Shared Resources Office of Cervus Equipment in Palmerston North, a small well-oiled team of 10. With another 130 staff throughout the North Island and being part of an international group, they are well positioned for growth in the future - so what are you waiting for?
To Apply, please submit an up-to-date CV along with a cover letter outlining the skills and experience you have which will ensure you succeed in this role.