Location : Accounting & Finance | Listed : Thursday, 27 June | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Opportunity for an experienced, highly motivated Accounts Payable administrator to join a global organisation, based right here in PN!
About the Organisation
UBT is a global organisation, with its Head Office in Sydney and offices in numerous countries globally. They have a strong base across Australia and New Zealand, supporting over 1000 client businesses with business consulting, accountancy services and a wide range of business-related products.
About the Role
In this role you will provide accurate and efficient support to the Finance team with a focus on accounts payable transactions and other financial administrative tasks as required.
Overview of key responsibilities
• Processing accounts payable transactions for UBT and subsidiaries
• Ensuring all records are maintained immaculately
• Electronic and hard copy filing
• Ensuring all AP queries are responded to in a timely manner
• Processing of direct debits
• Credit control and debtor queries
Skills & Experience you will need
To be considered for this role you will enjoy a fast-paced work environment, be a fast learner and be adaptable. You will be working in the NetSuite system, so it is important that you have worked with an accounting system previously.
• Experience in a finance role with a focus on accounts payable
• Intermediate Excel skills preferred
• Accurate and timely processing of data
• Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
• High level of attention to detail
• Positive, highly motivated and committed to adding value and achieving results
• High level of integrity and ability to work within a team
The role is offering a competitive salary along with a collaborative team focused environment. If you have the above skills and experience and are ready to make a positive change to your career, please Apply with your up to date CV and Cover Letter.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t delay, Apply online now or call Robyn Bills from PN Personnel for more details.
NOTE: Your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, so please highlight how your experience relates to the key elements on the role and why you are interested in applying for it.