Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Monday, 03 December | Type : Permanent + Full-time
If you are an industrial strength experienced Accounts Payable operator, then this role is for you.
About The Company
Alsco is the leading textile rental company in the world with a strong presence in many New Zealand industries – including hospitality, manufacturing and food processing. They’re an incredibly committed organisation that takes pride in looking after their clients and employees, as well as delivering exceptional customer service.
About The Role
As an experienced Accounts Payable person, you will take responsibility for high-volume invoice processing, account reconciliation, creditor database management and customer enquiries. To ensure your success within this busy role you will be highly organised, efficient and prioritise your workloads to achieve high work output and meet tight deadlines.
Duties & experience
- Daily processing and checking of Accounts Payable
- Weekly and 20th payment runs
- Processing commissions
- Statement reconciliation
- Administration and back up to other staff
- Proven experience in high-volume AP processing
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to professionally develop
- Expectational communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Personable and a team player
This role based in Palmerston North reports to the Regional Accountant and works closely with the administration team to provide Accounts Payable and other administration services to the region.
How to Apply
Please submit your application in confidence to Cushla Brasell online. Please include a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter detailing how your experience and attributes align to this position.
Please note: if you have applied for this role previously with Alsco we will be unable to accept your application on this occasion.