Location : Accounting & Finance | Listed : Friday, 10 May | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Are you wanting to utilise your previous CA experience and join a small firm based in Feilding?
Horsfield & Company are a family run CA firm established in 1967 and based in Feilding. We are a small friendly team who strive to provide our clients with professional service and advice to help them meet their taxation obligations and achieve their business goals. I am looking for an experienced Accounting Clerk who has ideally worked in a CA firm to complete accounting and taxation duties while also taking responsibility for frontline and administration requirements.
The key functions of this role are:
- Payroll processing and payday filing – ACE payroll
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of income tax and GST returns – CCH ifirm
- Tax payment calculation and processing – CCH ifirm
- Responding to Inland Revenue queries
- ACC Levy invoice checking and correcting
- Time cost and debtor processing – CCH ifirm
- Frontline and office administration
The qualities I am looking for:
- Friendly and customer focused
- Able to build a rapport with clients
- Diligent and deadline driven
- Team focussed while being able to work autonomously
- Eye for detail and an ability to produce high quality work
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (with 1 hour for lunch) in a central Feilding location.
Please call Cushla Brasell on 06-280-2402 for a confidential discussion or Apply online.